Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Yes, I've been Criss Angel'ing my way around this week... ;)

Hey Hey Hey!

It's your favorite word slinging, douchebag-dousing, friendly neighborhood Albert, Simply Put speaking, and boy, do I have a lot to report.

Okay, not really, but I will say that I just came back from a week long video project in Sin City (Las Vegas), and no, it was all business, so if you're looking for stories about hookers and blow, you may want to read my older entries.

Suffice it to say, it looks like I've got a million-bajillion blogs and e-mails to get to (I only had dial-up in the area I was at), so i guess I better get crack'n.

Oh yeah, has anyone seen Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist yet? If you have, I'd love a review, 'cause I think it's worth checking out.

Supa Winks!... ;)

No comments: