Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 3: Beppu Onsen - Like Indoor Camping...

Hey ya'll!

Just a quick note before I get back on the road today. Might be scaling a mountain. Not really sure. Anyway, I'll bring back the photos later.

If you caught the last blog, I said that I was sleeping on the floor. Well, let's just say that my back isn't as sore as I thought it would be, though it was a real pain to get up this morning. Getting the morning call with the phone 3 feet away, I crawled out of my floor-mat cocoon only to be greeted by a garbled Japanese Automated Alarm message. Yeah, TOTALLY worth it.

Well, I better get going before Steve the tour guide worries about me.

Stay tuned... ;)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

finally i find your blog! i`ve been looking for it, but not knowing anything about blogs, i have been unable to locate it. how do you get so many pictures on there? it takes forever for me.