Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ann Curry Has A Thing For Bacon...

Now, I'm not one to gossip, but I caught this on the Today Show yesterday, and I just couldn't mash the record button on my DVR fast enough.

Now, it's pretty subtle, but my conspiracy sense tells me that Ann Curry does have a little crush on the one and only... Kevin Bacon.

Why would I say that? Well, for starters, the segment starts with Roker and Kotb out in the Rockefeller Center, doing their meet and greet with Kevin, and in comes Ann, rushing in like she's make a 60 yrd touchdown.

Okay, the previous segment Ann Curry was in was inside the studio doing a quick interview -- so she would have had to rush through 2 soundstages, an assistant, several PAs, the entire morning crew, and finally, the lobby security just to make the it to the segment. Now if that ain't chasing a crush, I don't know what is.

Well, if you still don't believe me, check it out for yourself and click the vid below. I'm telling you, Ann Curry was just glowing, and you could hear it in her voice too... ;)

No comments: