Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daytrip: Macau -- It's All About the Egg Tarts...

Greetings, fellow Chill-axers!

Looks like yours truly will be heading home very soon, so the Asian adventures will be coming to a close -- for this year, anyway. No need to panic, I think I have other adventures in store for next year already, so until then, I guess I'll be returning this blog back to writing and poetry -- if that's all right with everybody...

We made a quick stop to Macau last week, where, if you last recall from last year, I didn't get to do as much walking around because of the Macau Grand Prix (silly us, we should have checked the schedule). This time around, I was determined to get some new pics of old things, some more panoramas, and of course, eat one of the famous Portuguese Egg Tarts. Not that they don't sell them in Hong Kong, but it really is about eating it where it comes from, like drinking Tuscan wine in Tuscany, or having a Fatburger in Fatburgerland, California.

Need not worry, this slideshow is pretty short, but I hope you like it anyway:





No comments: