Monday, September 04, 2006

Where I was a few days ago...

North Hollywood


Sequoia National Park... here are the trees!

The tree behind me feel down shortly after I took this, but luckily
I had gotten out of the way... Whew!

How often do you see two deer just chill'n?

I thought this poster has turned very "Donnie Darko"

There it is, the "General Sherman" - the largest wood in all the forest, hehe...

"The General", up close and personal

The tree to the left actually has 3 trees growing from one trunk. Don't believe me?
Go see for yourself!

In Sequoia, the baby bears drink for free!

The Next Day...

No, I don't want to get up...

... Okay, fine! As you can see, I look most "Asian" in the morn'!

View from my room's back window

Oh what a beautiful morning, ain't it? Morning, Giant Rock!

The Jeep Commander - I couldn't believe we kept it this clean!


San Francisco


Yes, the room had a bay view, you know, behind the lovely track of freeway

Enjoying tapas at a place called "Tapas"...

Okay, actually the place is called something else, but I thought it'd be funnier
to call it the latter!

Mi Primos, Derek and Jenny - they rule!

Here's Jenny back at her pad - she's holding up an old picture of me from High School,
while I'm taking a picture of her, capturing me... oh boy, my head is spinning

Jenny and her plants - she is really proud of them. She was blessed with a
gene for a green thumb, which is really rare in our family
i.e. I own plastic flowers myself

These were on display at an ice cream shop we went to. Can you see the
Ben Franklin Action Figure on the left? How rock'n is that?

Mi Primos en Trio! Me gusta mi familia!!!


The Next Day, Heading Home


I could have sworn the freeway moved 6 inches to the left since last night!

Ah, taking vanity photos in front of a Vanity mirror, how apropos...

So ladies, you could be lucky and wake up next to THIS! HA!

Thanks for coming along with me! Super Winks!... ;)










No comments: