Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Apparently, I look like a Movie-Star Goddess...

In the most random comment I received last night during tennis, a woman - who we shall call "Rachel" - said, "Hey, you look like Angelina Jolie."

Okay, I'm gonna let you soak this comment in for a moment.

Enough time?

No? Still need a couple more seconds?

My sarcasm was revved up in those nano-seconds: Is it because of my pouty lips, sultry eyes, or my perfectly formed ass? Or the curve of my hips? No, it's probably my contoured-ample bosom that gives me away...

I was confused and curious at the same time. "Really? Why do you think I look like her?"

Rachel looks at me and says, "Well... what you're wearing... it's all black. Just like Angelina."

Apparenty I was to infer that my all-black outfit consisting of athletic shorts and micro-knit sweat shirt made me look like Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider."

Sadly, a part of me wishes that it was my ass that gave me the "Jolie Quality"...


No comments: