Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In Need Of A Clone...

Yes, I'm lame -- I will get to the Shanghai stuff soon. I'm still sifting through some of the shots, so I don't want to slam the entire raw feed onto you folks. And yes, maybe I should upload my YouTube stuff while I sleep and let the computer do some of the work -- that would be the most sane thing to do.

Why do I need a clone? 'Cause work this week is kicking my ass. Let's just say that sometimes clients don't always believe you're closing up shop until you REALLY close up shop.

Boxes are being made and packed, old garbage is being tossed out, and still, someone wants to send something to Venezuela. Go figure.

The lights seem brighter in the office as the bare walls reflect more of it everywhere. So much negative space, where once it was filled with airline fuel rate charts and maps of the world, post-its slammed all across the bulletin board that no longer holds anything of value.

Even emptying out my desk is starting to turn into a very zen ritual. My desktop (my desk, not my computer) on the other hand, that's a different story. It probably won't go until the very, very last day.

That's it for now -- I should have no more excuses left by next week.

End of update... ;)

No comments: