Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Heading to the Far East, Again...

Hey MyPeeps!

Guess I should tell ya'll that I'll be heading to China again in a few days. I know, right? First blog I've posted in days and THIS is what I tell you? Kinda like when I run out on the check at a fancy restaurant. But seriously, I promise to pay you back, I swear.

So pending certain doom or powers beyond my control, I should have some pics of Shanghai up by the time I get back. It's been awhile since I've had any picture blogs, so for the new folks that have been joining me, it might come as a shock that I do more than just write about food poems and the weather. But to the rest of you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I like capturing the sane and insane moments on my journeys for all the world to share.

That's all for now. I'll see if I post something before I go-go.

Supa winks... ;)

No comments: