Wednesday, June 27, 2007

She Sort Of, Didn't, Uh...

Hey Bro.

Hey.

Why so glum?

It's... Michelle.

Oh. Maybe you'd rather --


Um, how do I put this...

-- Talk to someone --

... She sort of, didn't, uh, "finish" last night, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I don't know --


I mean, It was great! More than great! She is just amazing and wonderful, and I'm just PISSED that I can't seem to get her to the same "place" where I'm at, you know what I mean?

Yeah, Dave, I get it, but --

I've tried some Tantric positions, some massage, and even this new thing with my tongue --

Dave --

But NOTHING! I mean, what does this say about me as a man? As a lover?

Dave --

Oh God, you don't think it's because of the size of my --

DAVE!

Yeah Jim?

First, let me just say - you know you're my boy, right?

Yeah, I know.

But we've talked about this. And... I am NEVER going to be cool... with... talking about sexual problems you're having with my SISTER!

It's just that you're soooo easy to talk to --

I know, and I'm glad we can talk. But this is just TOO weird.

Oh. I'm sorry man.

It's all right, Dave.

So... not even a little?

Oh, Christ...

No comments: