Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photo-Catchup: In case you were wondering...

Basically, I'm still trying to figure out ways to photoblog efficiently, and I hope I've hit upon something for now. Using some free tools, here's what's been happening with me these past few days.

Below is my recent trip to the Magic Kingdom:





And below is my visit to Hollywood and Universal Studios:







Let me know if you guys want captions. It's just that I do this already on Facebook, so I'm pretty tired of typing the same thing out, but if you guys like this, then I might do more of these and just only type out captions once. Whatevers you guys want. For reals... ;)

****This post is not working right. Photos can be found here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Provided that one proffer is critically quiet is squeamish to cognize that my cognitive
content was worth a footling something what few points I
do Get to foregather. If your ceiling inevitably to be replaced or repaired then you
want would be wagerer and more than price-efficient to opt for a doctor that testament
protract your roof's utilitarian life.

Also visit my weblog: commercial industrial roofing