Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, at least my sightseeing doesnt require Wi-Fi...

Dear All, To make a long story short, yes, I did have a great time in South America, and the cruising around the Atlantic was pretty spiffy. I'm sorry for the lack of updates for the last 15 days, since apparently the Internet at sea required a house mortgage along with an arm and a leg to use. But in 16 hours I'll be home, resuming the usual broadcast schedule. And yes, photos will be coming at ya in one giant photo blog, and I'm debating about whether to post up my chronicles aboard the ship or not, since most of the entries seem a bit touristy without all the usual bite I provide in the usual posts. Then again, it would be my thoughts, acapella style. I'll think about it on the flight.

Supa Winkers ;)
--Albert

No comments: