Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Exploring my "Field of Dreams"...

***NOTE: Thanks to Mel for the title idea. Rock on, Karrot!***

Her skin smelled like cinnamon, soft like fresh sheared wool.

With eyes closed, I felt the heat of her body pressed against me, a bonfire consuming me with its flames.

My face was buried deep in her hair. It tickled my cheeks a little -- I think I even cracked a smile.

I found my way out of that eden of brown locks and discovered her lips -- oh, they tasted so sweet, like cold, raspberry tea on a hot afternoon.

And I just kept drinking, and drinking, knowing I had to come up for air sometime.

I broke away slowly, opening my eyes.

And there she was...

...Sally Field.

And yes, just to clear up any confusion, it wasn't her when she was
"Gidget":

But rather her as she is now:

And most definitely wasn't when she was
"The Flying Nun":

Where are your heads at, people?

So there I was, looking right into her darling brown eyes, and before I could say anything, she took her hand and ran her fingers through my hair.

She didn't say a word.

Neither did I.

I was too stunned to realize this was all a dream, but damn if it didn't feel so good.

Our lips met again, and again, over and over, then...

Well, you get the picture. I think we might have even cuddled afterwards.

When I woke up, the funniest thing happened. I had left the TV on, and you know what the first thing I saw was?

A commercial for Boniva. And who's the Spokeswoman for it?

That's right, it was none other than:


She must have entered my subconscious via the airwaves. God knows how many of those commercials I might have been listening to throughout the night!

And yet, do I regret this happened?

I guess I might have preferred:


But hey, I could've done a lot worse than such a sweet gal like Sally... ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you have hotlinked apicture from me, I am posting a link back. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

You are doing an admirable job. Please at all times keep writing. Thanks a lot